Mon, 02 Aug|
Ignite Your Businesses for Greater Success
This is a great opportunity to hear from award-winning entrepreneurs who will provide time saving, proven solutions to take your business.
Time & Location
02 Aug 2021, 17:30 – 19:00
About the event
Join the NBWN for this inspirational panel discussion which explores the pitfalls but more importantly looks at the success strategies used by small business owners and entrepreneurs to take advantage of the opportunities that COVID19 has afforded them. Imagine the possibilities.
This event aims to inspire business owners like you to think differently and motivate you to take action as you visualise and focus on your success.
Our powerful panel includes:
- Baroness Verma of Leicestershire who started her career in high fashion and then moved into the service sector.
- Edith Njage, Social and Serial Entrepreneur; Regional Director for The Alpha Group (Nairobi) and CEO of Arielle for Africa and Director of Job Creation Ltd.
- Julian Hall founder of Ultra Education which teaches entrepreneurship to children aged between 7 - 18 years.
- Richard Simpson, Owner of a number of ‘Cummin Up’ Caribbean Restaurant takeaways and caterers.
- Morris “The Connector” Lothian, CEO Executive Cars; certified life coach, motivational speaker and inspirational author.
Key areas of discussion:
- Access to finance e.g. loans, grants etc.
- Creating local job opportunities.
- Up-selling traditional cultural goods that inspire a community e.g. hair, beauty, toys, food.
- Visibility and representation in digital technology• Climate change, environment and sustainability issues.
- Access to supply chain opportunities
- Developing a success mindset
Unlocking the potential of your business does not have to be a solo journey. It’s time to invest in yourself and your business with a virtual network of valuable mentors, coaches and business owners.
This is a great opportunity to help you to be the success you were meant to be. Reserve your seat HERE. This session is too good to be missed!
Our award winning-entrepreneurs will share PROVEN and effective strategies, tools and ideas for generating real opportunities to start, protect and grow your business.
Don’t miss this opportunity to turn your business around.
Once the event is complete, or if you missed it, you'll be able to watch the event on our YouTube channel here. Don't forget to Subscribe!